Monday, November 19, 2012

Bathroom stall

I fantasize about going into the urgent care and seducing the new cop that works the night shift. I can't stop thinking about how hot he looks in his uniform with that big gun on his hip. All the power behind his badge makes my legs quiver. I want to be his bad girl so he can teach me a lesson in the girls bathroom. I think about him using his night stick, running it up and down my spread thighs. Teasing me and spanking my pussy with it. I want him to use his handcuffs to hold my hands behind my back rendering me powerless. I want to feel him press me up against the stall door and slowly ease himself into my wet cunt. I want to feel his breath against my neck as he whispers into my ear what a dirty little girl I am and how I need to be punished while he slowly fucks me from behind. I want him to reach around me and softly rub against my clit until I can't help but to come on his cock. I want to feel him fill me up with his hot cum. I want him!

No comments:

Post a Comment